JRC-SCPE Central Registry
The JRC-SCPE Central Registry is located in the Health in Society Unit (F.1), Directorate F – Health, Consumers and Reference Materials, European Commission Joint Research Centre (Ispra, Italy).
The role of the Central Registry is to:
- Maintain and further develop the SCPE Central Database
- Securely manage the data from all registries
- Analyse data with respect to data quality and routine statistical monitoring
- Maintain relationships with single registries
- Support and participate in the coordinating activities
- Organise meetings (annual network meetings, Management Committee and various Working Groups) and training
- Disseminate network's results (website, reports, JRC-SCPE newsletter, leaflets).
Contact us at: JRC-SCPE@ec.europa.eu